Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vancouver 12x12 and a couple other things

Ok, so a couple of things before I bugger off for the 2010 Winter Olympics, as we discussed at the last meeting, Brennan has been working on the website, and it is now up and running, well, the basics of the site are running. You can view it HERE!

And I think I speak for all of us, when I give a big thank you to Brennan who has put quite a bit of effort into the creation of this website.
As you can see by the image, the Vancouver 12x12 results are in, and this is Tyler's winning image of the theme 'Blank'. You can view all the entries for the 2009 12x12 HERE.

Or you can just view all of Tyler's entries HERE.

So this blog will be quiet for the next 9 weeks or so, as I am working for the Olympics, but I hope all of you get some great shooting in while I am away, I know I will be carrying a camera with me.

Cheers
John R.
TCPC President

No comments: