Friday, June 12, 2009

Trash the Dress (or not)


June 6, 2009 the Tri-City Photography Club, went to an old factory in Coquitlam on Christmas Way, for a 'Trash the Dress' photo shoot. We had a lovely model: Brittney Wright, and a great make up & hair artist: Kelly Kloeble. ( Kelly's MM )




We got off to a start a little later than I would have liked, but hey... when working in the real world, you have no idea how many times the Bride has not gotten out of the hair and make up session on time. Kelly told me it would take an hour and a half... she took an hour and a half. So I can't fault her.



Got to see some decent some decent images taken from that day, on the Monday night club meeting. But I have to give props to Alana (see the above image), for using just her little Canon G9, and as far as my understanding hasn't used flashes like we were using all that much before; she got some great images.



I look forward to seeing more images come in from the shoot, so are both Brittney and Kelly.



Cheers

JR

No comments: